Grant Application Resources
Agency Performance Data
Official performance data is posted on the Department of Education website.
Draft 2016-17 GED, Obtain Employment, Retain Employment, and Postsecondary Outcomes
- Draft Adult Education (061) Updated 3-9-18
- Draft Adult Education (064) Updated 3-9-18
- Draft Family Literacy (054) Updated 3-9-18
Draft 2016-2017 Agency Enrollment Data
Draft 2016-2017 Educational Functioning Level (EFL) Gain Tables
Legislation and Fiscal Regulations
Adult Basic and Literacy Education in Pennsylvania is funded through a combination of state and federal grants, as listed below.
- Pennsylvania Adult and Family Literacy Education Act (State Act 143 of 1986)
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act of 2014 (Federal)
Grants funding adult education and family literacy programs in Pennsylvania are managed in accordance with sound financial management policies and practices and in conformity with all state and federal financial rules and regulations. The following are resources that provide more detail about fiscal management.
- Department of Education Adult Education and Family Literacy Guidelines
- Education Department General Administrative Regulations (EDGAR)
- Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards
Policies, Guidelines and Monitoring
The current policies, guidelines and monitoring rubric/tool are available on the Department of Education website.