eData Instructional Manual/Glossary and Help Documents
2019-2020 eData Instructional Manual and Glossary
Note: there are special instructions for eData during the COVID-19 period. See your program administrator for details.
The eData Manual and Glossary-19-20 was designed to assist users with efficient use of the eData system. These documents define data fields used in eData. Familiarity with these terms will assist you in entering, summarizing, and analyzing program data for reporting purposes, and for program planning and improvement.
NRS Data Use On-demand Module NEW
- National Reporting System (NRS) Data Use Module – on-demand module
- This handout accompanies the module and describes how to write data policy.
eData Navigation for View Only Video
The eData Navigation for View Only Users video was developed to assist View Only users when navigating the eData system. This video presentation explains how to navigate the eData system using short video segments for each of the eData elements, such as classes, groups, pairs, adults, staff, contracts, families and children. This allows viewers to watch only the sections relevant to their program. This presentation is not a substitute for the eData Introduction data entry training. The video segments do not cover data entry procedures.
Additional Help Documents
- Webinar – Changes to MyPDESuite Login
- How To Become an Application User
- PASecureID eData
- Educational Functioning Level Chart – Updated August 2019
- eData Beginning Program Year
- Alternative Uses for the Adult Keyword Field
- Using eData with Internet Explorer 11
- Instructional Time Conversion Chart
eData Tech Support Contact Information: Call 1.877.857.8869 or email eDataTechSupport@psu.edu
Get the free download of Adobe Acrobat Reader