Career Pathways Resources for Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Partners
Building and Sustaining Partnerships
Career Awareness and Career Coaching
Career Awareness and Career Coaching Career awareness and career coaching provide opportunities for adults to examine career pathways and explore a variety of options so that they can make informed decisions about their careers.
Career Pathways Regional Resources The regional resources introduce adults to career pathways information in natural gas, manufacturing, healthcare, hospitality, and retail industries in your area. Much of the information in the guides is relevant to all regions.
- Lehigh Valley Career Pathways Resource
- Luzerne Schuylkill Career Pathways Resource
- Northern Tier Career Pathways Resource
- Northwest Career Pathways Resource
- Southern Alleghenies Career Pathways Resource
- Southwest Corner Career Pathways Resource
- Three Rivers Career Pathways Resource
- Westmoreland Fayette Career Pathways Resource
- Logistics and Transportation Career Pathways Maps for South Central WIOA Region
- Logistics and Transportation Career Pathways Maps for North Central WIOA Region
Foundation Skills Framework
Program Assessments These assessment tools are designed to guide programs and individual practitioners in the identification of resources and implementation strategies for key career pathways components.
Get the free download of Adobe Acrobat Reader