Career Pathways Resources for Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Partners
Career Awareness and Career Coaching
Career Awareness and Career Coaching Career awareness and career coaching provides opportunities for adults to examine career pathways and explore a variety of options so that they can make informed decisions about their careers.
- Career Awareness Checklist
- Career Coaching Components
- Career Information Checklists
- Career Planning Administrative Checklist
- Integrating Career Awareness in the ABE & ESOL Classroom Curriculum Guide
- Pennsylvania Career Pathways Coaching Components: A Resource Guide
- PA Career Guide Companion Document NEW
Career Pathways Regional Resources The regional resources introduce adults to career pathways information in natural gas, manufacturing, healthcare, hospitality, and retail industries in your area. Much of the information in the guides is relevant to all regions.
- Lehigh Valley Career Pathways Resource
- Luzerne Schuylkill Career Pathways Resource
- Northern Tier Career Pathways Resource
- Northwest Career Pathways Resource
- Southern Alleghenies Career Pathways Resource
- Southwest Corner Career Pathways Resource
- Three Rivers Career Pathways Resource
- Westmoreland Fayette Career Pathways Resource
- Logistics and Transportation Career Pathways Maps for South Central WIA Region
- Logistics and Transportation Career Pathways Maps for North Central WIA Regions
Foundation Skills Framework
Foundation Skills Framework The Foundation Skills Framework provides a common language and understanding of workforce preparation—or foundation—skills.
Program Assessments These assessment tools are designed to guide programs and individual practitioners in the identification of resources and implementation strategies for key career pathways components.
Get the free download of Adobe Acrobat Reader