Remote Assessment Administration
- TABE Examiner Instructions for Remote Testing in Pennsylvania
- TABE Student Instructions for Remote Testing
BEST Plus 2.0 Resources
- CASAS Remote Testing Guidelines for PA – 1:1 Remote Control Testing
- CASAS Remote Testing Guidelines for PA – 1:1 or Multiple Testers Windows 10
- CASAS Remote Testing Guidelines for PA – 1:1 or Multiple Testers Chromebooks or iPads
- CASAS Remote Testing Options for Pennsylvania Department of Education-funded Programs
- For professional development offerings in assessment, go to the PD Portal.
- All adult education students must have a valid administration of an approved assessment for enrollment and a second administration to show educational gain. For the list of approved standardized assessments and more information, read Division of Adult Education policies.
- Additional resources are available through the Literacy Information and Communication System (LINCS) website, including adult education assessment resources and an online assessment discussion group. You will need to create a separate, free login to access these courses.
- Trained BEST, CASAS or TABE administrators may click the below links for additional resources.
- BEST 2.0 and BEST Literacy narrated overview
- BEST 2.0 and BEST Literacy Frequently Asked Questions
- For technical support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CASAS Competencies
- CASAS QuickSearch Online lists print, audio, visual, and computer-based instructional materials
- For technical support email: TechSupport@casas.org
- Training videos for setting up TABE Online
- Training videos to practice online tools
- TABE Online Quick Guide for setting up test sessions and student accounts
- TABE 11-12 Blog – news and updates
- TABE Best Practices webinar recordings
- Scoring Quick Guide
- Best Practice Guidelines
- For technical support email: TABEHelpDesk@datarecognitioncorp.com