Submit a Lesson for the Lesson Bank or Distance Learning
Thank you for submitting your lesson for possible inclusion in the PA Adult Education Resources Lesson Bank. Please read the information below to learn more about the submission and review process.
Checklist before submitting a lesson:
- Review your lesson plan using the rubric. Compare the lesson plan components to the categories in the rubric. Revise as appropriate.
- Ensure all web links in the lesson plan work.
Submit a Lesson to the Lesson Bank
Directions for submitting a lesson:
Email the lesson plan and any supporting materials such as worksheets and text articles related to the lesson that you developed to Chelsea DeLeo at email@example.com. The reviewers need to have access to the text and worksheets as PDF files so that they can complete the review process.
Each submission will go through a review process using the rubric listed below. We will be in touch with you regarding your submission. We appreciate your time and willingness to share your teaching resource with others.
Lesson Bank Resources
- English Language Arts Lesson Rubric
- Math Lesson Rubric
- ESL Lesson Rubric
- Parent Education and ILA Activity Template
- Parent Education and ILA Lesson Rubric
- ELA/Math/ESL Lesson Plan Template (Note, this template addresses all parts of the rubric and is recommended for submissions.)
- PSU Career Pathways Program Lesson Plan Template (optional – not required for submissions)
- Community Learning Center Lesson Plan Template (optional – not required for submissions)
Submit a Supplemental Distance Lesson
Directions for submitting a supplemental distance lesson:
Please respond to each item in the submission form. Several items provide the opportunity to attach a document or file. If an attached document or file addresses multiple items, you do not need to resubmit it for other items. For items that are addressed by the attached document, simply respond, “See attached file.” If you have any questions about submitting the form, please contact Bethaney Coldren at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each submission will go through a review process using the rubric found below. We will be in touch with you regarding your submission. We appreciate your time and willingness to share your resource with others. If you have questions about submitting a lesson, please contact Chuck Klinger at email@example.com.