Unit: Statistics and Probability
Key Lesson 8.6.9 Looking for Associations
Lesson topic: Associations
- Teacher guide
- Practice Problems resource
- Card Sort: Matching Representations resource
- CCRS standard: 8.SP.4
- Learning goal: Calculate relative frequencies, and describe (orally and in writing) associations between variables using a relative frequency table. Coordinate (orally and in writing) two-way tables, bar graphs, and segmented bar graphs representing the same data.
- 8.6 Assessment and Practice Problems
There are no related lessons for this key lesson.
Used with permission:
1. IM K-5 Math was originally developed by Open Up Resources (OUR) and authored by Illustrative Mathematics® (IM), and is copyrighted 2017-2019 by Open Up Resources. It is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0). OUR's K-5 Math Curriculum is available at https://openupresources.org/math-curriculum/.
2. Adaptations and updates to IM K-5 Math are copyrighted 2019 by Illustrative Mathematics®, and are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0).
3. The Illustrative Mathematics® name and logo are not subject to the Creative Commons license and may not be used without the prior and express written consent of Illustrative Mathematics®.
4. This site includes public domain images or openly licensed images that are copyrighted by their respective owners. Openly licensed images remain under the terms of their respective licenses. See the image attribution section for more information.
Get the free download of Adobe Acrobat Reader.