Unit: Multiplication and Division
Key Lesson 3.4.3 Division Situation Drawings
Lesson topic: Division: finding the number in each group and finding the number of groups
- Teacher guide
- CCRS standard: 3.OA.2, 3.OA.3
- Learning goal: Interpret and relate drawings and descriptions of division situations. Understand that a division situation may involve finding an unknown number of groups or finding an unknown number of objects in each group.
- 3.4 Assessment and Practice Problems
Used with permission:
1. IM K-5 Math was originally developed by Open Up Resources (OUR) and authored by Illustrative Mathematics® (IM), and is copyrighted 2017-2019 by Open Up Resources. It is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0). OUR's K-5 Math Curriculum is available at https://openupresources.org/math-curriculum/.
2. Adaptations and updates to IM K-5 Math are copyrighted 2019 by Illustrative Mathematics®, and are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0).
3. The Illustrative Mathematics® name and logo are not subject to the Creative Commons license and may not be used without the prior and express written consent of Illustrative Mathematics®.
4. This site includes public domain images or openly licensed images that are copyrighted by their respective owners. Openly licensed images remain under the terms of their respective licenses. See the image attribution section for more information.
Get the free download of Adobe Acrobat Reader.