Learning DifferencesStrategies to help adults with learning differences
- Teaching to the Math and ELA Standards in Multi-level/Differentiated Environments Recording / Presentation Slides
- Professional development offerings for Learning Differences
- The Literacy Information and Communication System (LINCS) website includes adult education resources, online discussion group, and professional development courses. These courses are self-directed and you will need to create a free login to access these courses.
- The brains CEO and other associative processes
- Visual acuity check with increasing fonts
Learning Differences Classroom Toolkit
The Classroom Toolkit is a set of inexpensive resources that adult education programs can use to support instruction delivered in a way to match students’ learning strengths.