Submit a Lesson for the Lesson BankShare a lesson that you designed with other adult educators
Thank you for submitting your lesson for possible inclusion in the PA Adult Education Resources Lesson Bank. Please read the information below to learn more about the submission and review process.
Checklist before submitting a lesson:
- Review your lesson plan using the rubric. Compare the lesson plan components to the categories in the rubric. Revise as appropriate.
- Ensure all web links in the lesson plan work.
Directions for submitting a lesson:
Email the lesson plan and any supporting materials such as worksheets and text articles related to the lesson that you developed to Dr. Rebecca Wagner at email@example.com. The reviewers need to have access to the text and worksheets in PDF files so that they can complete the review process.
Each submission will go through a review process using the rubric listed below. We will be in touch with you regarding your submission. We appreciate your time and willingness to share your teaching resource with others.
Lesson Bank Resources
- English Language Arts (ELA) Lesson Bank Rubric and Review Process
- Math Lesson Bank Rubric and Review Process
- PSU Career Pathways Program Lesson Plan Template (optional – not required for submissions)
- Community Learning Center Lesson Plan Template (optional – not required for submissions)
- Lesson Bank