GED® TestResources for educators and test-takers
- Pennsylvania will adopt the new 145 scoring change and will issue Commonwealth Secondary School Diplomas to those who meet the score requirement
- GED Testing Service® announces the passing score will now be a 145 on each subtest and the Social Studies extended response test item is removed
- GED Testing Service® updates Math Formula Sheet
- GED® test overview for test-takers
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Where can I find a GED® Testing Center?
- Where can I prepare to take the test?
- If I took the GED® test in Pennsylvania, how can I get a copy of my transcript? (scroll down to Diplomas and Transcripts)
- What are the ways that I can earn a Commonwealth Secondary School Diploma?
- GED® Testing Scoring Changes FAQs for test-takers and educators
Resources for Educators
- GED Testing Service® scoring enhancement webinar recording and resources
- PA’s Depth of Knowledge webinar series
- College and Career Readiness Standards and GED® resources for teachers
- Teacher’s Guide to the 2014 GED® Test
- The 2014 GED® test webinar archive
- GED Testing Service® – Webb’s Depth of Knowledge webinar
Preview sample test items for the 2014 GED® test