Agency Professional Development (PD) Team
The Agency Professional Development (PD) Team consists of an agency administrator or supervisor and the In-House Professional Development Specialist. The Agency PD Team coordinates and facilitates program improvement and professional development activities for the local program. For more information and support for your Agency PD Team, contact your agency consultant.
Agency PD Team Webinars
Agency PD Team members will receive an email with a link to join the webinar prior to each meeting. These webinars provide an opportunity to discuss important topics and network with your peers so please be sure to wear a headset or call in to ensure you can fully participate. To view Agency PD Team recordings, you will need to enroll in the Agency PD Team course in the PD portal. After you are enrolled, you will have access to recording, documents, and other resources relevant to the Agency PD Team. See upcoming dates below:
- November 21, 2019
- January 16, 2020
- February 20, 2020
- April 16, 2020
- May 21, 2020
- June 18, 2020
- Individual PD Reflection Form (Word)
- W.K. Kellogg Foundation Logic Model Development Guide
- Guskey, T. R. (2003). Evaluating professional development. Thousand Oaks: Corwin Press.
- Venables, D. R. (2014). How teachers can turn data into action. Alexandria, VA: ASCD.
- Webinar Guidelines for Participants