English as a Second Language (ESL)
- ESL teacher coaches to support you implementing changes in your practice
El/Civics Lesson Plans
The following lesson plans were developed by teachers from programs with English Literacy/Civics Education (EL/Civics) grants. These grants specifically fund integrated English literacy, United States history, and civics education that support adult learners becoming active and informed parents, workers, and community members.
ESL Materials for Career Pathways
- Career Pathways Webinar Recording
- Career Pathways in Adult ESL Handouts
- Career Pathways in ESL Interactive Lesson 1
- Career Pathways in ESL Interactive Lesson 2
- English Language Learner Levels Desktop Guide
- Instructional Activity Packet Practitioner Toolkit
- Resource for Integrating Career Pathways into Adult ESL Instruction
Teacher Institute Resources
The Learners' Lives as Curriculum© Thematic Units
_Learners’ Lives as Curriculum© is a model connecting professional development with materials development in which practitioners develop materials for learners in their programs based on learners’ needs and experiences.
Click on the images below to find out more information about these organizations.