Administrator ResourcesResources for grant applications and program management
Agency Performance Data
Official performance data is posted on the Department of Education website
DRAFT 2015-2016 Agency Final Employment Data
DRAFT 2015-2016 Agency Enrollment Data
DRAFT 2015-2016 Agency Educational Functioning Level Gain Data
- DRAFT Adult Education EFL Gains (061)
- DRAFT Adult Education EFL Gains (064)
- DRAFT Family Literacy EFL Gains (054)
DRAFT 2015-2016 High School Equivalency and Postsecondary Ed/Training Outcomes
The Department of Education website includes links to the Monitoring Rubric and Monitoring Tool.
Legislation and Fiscal Regulations
Adult Basic and Literacy Education in Pennsylvania is funded through a combination of state and federal grants, as listed below. Visit the Department of Education website for more information.
- Pennsylvania Adult and Family Literacy Education Act (State Act 143 of 1986)
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act of 2014 (Federal)
Grants funding adult education and family literacy programs in Pennsylvania are managed in accordance with sound financial management policies and practices and in conformity with all state and federal financial rules and regulations. The following are resources that provide more detail about fiscal management.
- Department of Education Adult Education and Family Literacy Guidelines
- Education Department General Administrative Regulations (EDGAR) 34 Code of Federal Regulation (CFR) Parts 75, 76, 77, 79, 81, 82, 84, 86, 97, 98, and 99 as amended on December 19, 2014
- Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards