Administrator ResourcesResources for grant applications and program management
Agency Performance Data
Official performance data is posted on the Department of Education website
DRAFT 2016-2017 Agency Enrollment Data
Policies and Guidelines
The current policies and guidelines for PY 2017-18 are available on the PDE website.
The Department of Education website includes links to the Monitoring Rubric and Monitoring Tool.
Legislation and Fiscal Regulations
Adult Basic and Literacy Education in Pennsylvania is funded through a combination of state and federal grants, as listed below. Visit the Department of Education website for more information.
- Pennsylvania Adult and Family Literacy Education Act (State Act 143 of 1986)
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act of 2014 (Federal)
Grants funding adult education and family literacy programs in Pennsylvania are managed in accordance with sound financial management policies and practices and in conformity with all state and federal financial rules and regulations. The following are resources that provide more detail about fiscal management.
- Department of Education Adult Education and Family Literacy Guidelines
- Education Department General Administrative Regulations (EDGAR) 34 Code of Federal Regulation (CFR) Parts 75, 76, 77, 79, 81, 82, 84, 86, 97, 98, and 99 as amended on December 19, 2014
- Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards